"When it's Family Time, Serve the Best!"
Updated: Dec 30, 2022
Ready to serve it up? Check out this delicious Baked Rigatoni dish with Pasta Jay's Classic Marinara Sauce that will leave you and your family wanting more.
15 minutes of prep; 20 in the oven at 400°
Tip from Pasta Jay himself: Start by warming up your Pasta
Jay’s Classic Marinara in a large pot. This ensures your
Baked Rigatoni will cook a lot faster and more evenly.
16 oz. dry rigatoni
½ Lb. ground beef
1 Cup mozzarella cheese
1 Jar Pasta Jay’s Classic Marinara
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400°.
2. Boil your box of dry rigatoni pasta as per box directions.
Cook to al dente.
3. Place ground beef in a medium-large non-stick pan,
over a medium-high heat.Breaking up the ground beef
into equal size pieces as it cooks. You’re looking for your
meat to brown in color.
4. Start with an oven safe baking dish (we used a 6 cup
Pyrex glass dish), ladle in yourpre-heated Pasta Jay’s
Classic Marinara in the bottom of the baking dish; about
5. In a mixing bowl, add your ground beef to your al dente
pasta and mix together.Add to your oven safe baking
dish. Ladle your Pasta Jay’s sauce to desired liking. Top
6. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. You’re looking for
bubbling cheese and browned edges. Garnish with
parmigiana and parsley.
7. Pasta Jay’s tip: Add a little extra marinara to the top